top of page
If you find yourself locked in or out. You can usually open the lock with some perseverance. You should keep spare keys with a trusted neighbour or friend. Even leave one at your work, unmarked so no address can be seen. 

If you are not the house owner then you can contact the owner for a spare set of keys or to report the faulty lock. Any faulty locks should be fixed as soon as possible by a locksmith or trades person. 

bottom of page